
人群中超顯眼
Tim got a new haircut. He is chatting with Bob.
提姆剪了新髮型。他正在跟巴布聊天。
Bob: Wow, Tim. You got a crew cut!
巴布:哇,提姆!你剪了小平頭!
crew cut小平頭
Tim: What do you think of my haircut?
提姆:你覺得如何啊?
Bob: It’s nice. I didn’t know you would go for something this short.
巴布:很棒,我都不知道你要剪那麼短。
go for嘗試、選擇short(adj.)短
Tim: Yeah. I actually wanted it to be even shorter.
提姆:沒錯。我其實還想剪更短。
even(adv.)甚至、更
Bob: Now you look like a soldier.
巴布:你看起來像個軍人。
soldier(n.)士兵
Tim: Well, thank you.
提姆:謝謝你。
Bob: It really makes you stand out in the crowd because everyone else in school has longer hair.
巴布:這顆頭讓你在人群中超級顯眼,因為學校裡大家的頭髮都比你還長。
stand out突出顯眼crowd(n.)人群everyone else其他人long(adj.)長的
Tim: I know! It also saves me time when I wash my hair.
提姆:我知道!這也讓我花更少時間在洗頭上。
save time省時間wash hair洗頭
Bob: You make me want to try it the next time I get my hair cut.
巴布:我下次也想來試試這個髮型。
Tim: I think you should go for it.
提姆:我覺得你真的應該嘗試一下。