
外送是上班族救星!
Kent and Lynn walk out of the meeting room.
肯特與林恩正從會議室走出來。
walk(v.)走路out of自……離開meeting(n.)會議meeting room會議室
Kent: I’m hungry.
肯特:我肚子餓了。
Lynn: It’s only 11 o’ clock.
林恩:現在才11點耶。
only(adv.)只,才
Kent: I didn’t eat breakfast this morning.
肯特:我剛剛沒吃早餐嘛。
didn’t = did notbreakfast(n.)早餐this(adj.)今,本morning(n.)早上
Lynn: It’s not lunch break yet. Do you want to call a food delivery service?
林恩:午休還沒到,不然打電話叫外送?
lunch(n.)午餐break(n.)休息yet(adv.)還want(v.)要call(v.)打電話food(n.)食物delivery(n.)傳送,交付service(n.)服務
Kent: Sure, I want a burger.
肯特:好啊,我想吃漢堡。
sure(adv.)當然burger(n.)漢堡
Lynn: Let me see if they have a delivery hotline.
林恩:我來查查他們的外送專線。
let(v.)讓if(conj.)是否hotline(n.)熱線電話
Kent: Thanks.
肯特:麻煩你了。
Lynn: There’s no minimum delivery order for this one, you only have to pay a 35 yuan fee.
林恩:這間不限金額都可以送,只要加價35元。
minimum(adj.)最低的,最少的order(n.)訂單,訂購have to必須pay(v.)支付fee(n.)費用
Kent: That’s such a good deal!
肯特:真划算!
such(adj.)這樣的deal(n.)交易
Lynn: You should ask if anyone else wants burgers too!
林恩:問問其他人要不要訂吧!
should(aux.)應該ask(v.)問anyone(pron.)任何人else(adj.)其他的
Kent: Okay, I’ll go ask.
肯特:好,我去問。
I’ll = I will