
露營懶人餐
Carly and Chuck are planning to go camping.
卡莉和查克正在計畫要去露營。
be Ving 現在進行式(正在…)
Chuck: Nowadays many campsites offer tents and cooking equipment to rent.
查克:現在很多營地都會提供人們帳篷和烹飪用具。
nowadays(adv.)如今、現在=these dayscampsite(n.)露營地、度假營地equipment(n.)設備=facility
Carly: That’s convenient. All we have to bring are ingredients for cooking. We can each prepare a dish or we can have a barbecue.
卡莉:那很方便耶,我們只要攜帶烹飪需要的食材就可以了。我們可以一人準備一道菜,或者也可以烤肉。
convenient(adj.)方便的、便利的ingredient(n.)材料
Chuck: Having a barbecue is always a good choice – we can sit around, chat, and enjoy each other’s company.
查克:烤肉一直是很受歡迎的活動,我們可以隨意坐著聊天,享受彼此的陪伴。
choice(n.)選擇=optioncompany(n.)陪伴
Carly: I also heard that they have chefs preparing all kinds of dishes for campers. We don’t even have to bring anything to cook.
卡莉:我也聽說有達人會幫客戶準備各種美食,我們甚至不用帶食材也不用煮飯呢。
hear-heard-heardcamper(n.)露營者
Chuck: What’s fun about camping if you don’t do anything by yourself?
查克:露營不自己動手做的話有什麼好玩呢?
yourself(pron.)你自己
Carly: You have a point.
卡莉:你說得很有道理。
have a point有可取之處、有道理
Chuck: Did you know there are tents that are shaped like igloos? They have beds inside, so people can enjoy the stars at night. My friends suggested that we give it a try.
查克:你知道有形狀像雪屋的帳篷嗎?那裡面有床,而且人們可以在帳篷裡看星星哦!我朋友建議我們可以試試看這種星空帳。
shape(v.)使成型、塑造=formbe Vpp 被動語態(被…)igloo(n.)雪屋、冰屋suggest(v.)建議
Carly: Wow! I bet that kind of tent is really popular. Let me search the Internet for more information about it.
卡莉:哇,我想星空帳一定很夯吧!我上網找找看星空帳的資訊吧!
bet(v.)敢肯定popular(adj.)受歡迎的、受大眾喜愛的=fashionable, all the ragesearch(v.)搜尋