
完全不吃乳製品
Andy and Meg are classmates. They are getting to know each other.
安迪和梅格是同學,他們正在互相認識。
get to Vr得以get to know認識、瞭解
Andy: What are you drinking? Is it a cup of coffee?
安迪:妳在喝什麼?是咖啡嗎?
Meg: No, I don’t drink coffee. It’s a cup of hot tea.
梅格:不是,我不喝咖啡的,這是一杯熱茶。
not my cup of tea不是我的菜
Andy: What about hot chocolate? Everyone loves chocolate.
安迪:那你會喝熱巧克力嗎?大家都喜歡巧克力。
what about…那…如何呢?cocoa(n.)可可
Meg: Not really. It’s too sweet sometimes.
梅格:我也不太喝,有時候會太甜。
It depends.看情況
Andy: Well, for me, I drink a cup of mocha every day. I’m having one right now.
安迪:我的話是每天都會喝杯摩卡,像我現在就在喝。
latte拿鐵Americano美式special特調
Meg: Are you drinking an iced mocha with cream on top?
梅格:你是在喝冰摩卡加奶油嗎?
cream(n.)鮮奶油、乳霜whipping cream鮮奶油=heavy creamice cream冰淇淋
Andy: Yeah, what’s wrong with that?
安迪:對啊,怎麼了嗎?
Meg: I never have dairy products. They always give me a stomachache.
梅格:我完全不吃乳製品,我會肚子痛。
dairy section乳製品區dairy-free不含乳製品的product(n.)產品、產物produce(v.)生產、產出(n.)農產品have a weak stomach腸胃不好belly(n.)肚子headache(n.)頭痛
Andy: So…if I ask you out to a café, are you going to say ‘yes’? I’ll buy you a drink.
安迪:那⋯⋯如果我約你去咖啡店,你會說好嗎?我會請你喝杯飲料。
It’s my treat.這餐我請客
Meg: Sure, why not? We can chat a little more.
梅格:好啊,我們可以多聊點。
group chat群組聊天chit-chat閒聊