
霧都情緣
This is the London Midland train to Liverpool Lime Street.
本班倫敦米德蘭列車開往利物浦萊姆街站,
train(n.)火車
It will stop at Oxford, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Manchester, and Liverpool Lime Street.
沿途停靠牛津、伯明罕、伍爾弗漢普頓、曼徹斯特及利物浦萊姆街站,
stop(v.)停止
We will arrive in Liverpool at 12:30pm.
將於中午12點30分抵達利物浦。
arrive(v.)抵達
This train has four cars.
本列車共有4節車廂,
train(n.)火車car(n.)車廂
The first car is for first class passengers only.
第一車為頭等車廂,
car(n.)車廂passenger(n.)乘客
If you have a normal ticket, please sit in cars two, three, or four.
如果您持一般票,請坐在第二、三、四車。
normal(adj.)一般的ticket(n.)票券
There is a cafe in the third car. You can buy tea, coffee, and snacks there.
第三節車廂設有咖啡廳,您可以購買茶、咖啡及零食。
car(n.)車廂snack(n.)點心、零食
There are toilets in cars one, two, and four.
在第一、二、四節車廂設有洗手間,
toilet(n.)廁所car(n.)車廂
Please do not use the toilets when the train has stopped.
當列車已經停止時,請勿使用洗手間。
use(v.)使用toilet(n.)廁所train(n.)火車stop(v.)停止
When you get off, please remember to take your bags with you.
下車時,請記得您的隨身行李。
get off從交通工具上下來remember(v.)記得bag(n.)袋子
Thank you for choosing London Midland. We hope you have a nice journey.
感謝您搭乘倫敦米德蘭列車,祝您旅途愉快。
thank sb for sth為了某事感謝某人choose(v.)選擇hope(v.)希望nice(adj.)好的journey(n.)旅程