
悠悠哉哉
Myra and Louis are friends. They are talking about their weekend plans.
瑪拉和路易斯是朋友。他們正在討論他們的週末計劃。
plan(n.)(v.)計畫、方案、平面圖savings plan儲蓄方案a seating plan座位表
Louis: I am really looking forward to this long weekend.
路易斯:我真的很期待這個週末的連假。
look forward to something期待某事情
Myra: Yeah, me too. The four-day holiday weekend will be so nice. What are your plans?
瑪拉:耶,我也是。這次週末連假放四天超爽。你有什麼計劃嗎?
holiday(n.)假期、假日be on holiday度假、休假holidays(時間較長)假期
Louis: I think I want to be lazy and lie around for all four days! You?
路易斯:我想四天都悠悠哉哉的,什麼都不做!你呢?
lazy(adj.)懶惰的、懶洋洋的、悠閒的lie around無所事事、懶散度日
Myra: Ha. I want to do that, but I’m going to visit my cousins in Kaohsiung.
瑪拉:哈。我也想這樣做,但我要去高雄拜訪我的表兄弟姐妹。
cousin(n.)表(或堂)兄弟姐妹sibling(n.)兄弟姐妹
Louis: Not everyone can be lazy like me! What will you do with your cousins?
路易斯:不是每個人都可以像我這樣悠哉!你和你的表兄弟姐妹會做什麼?
everyone(pron.)每個人、人人、所有人like(prep.)像、與⋯⋯相似、與⋯⋯近似alike(adj.)相像的
Myra: I think we will go hiking and also go to the beach.
瑪拉:我想我們會去爬山,也會去海邊。
go Ving從事某活動go mountain climbing爬山go horse riding去騎馬
Louis: Well, you can lie around on the beach, right?
路易斯:那你可以在海灘上享受清閒,對吧?
Myra: Right! I can do that. Thanks for the idea, Louis!
瑪拉:對!我可以那樣做耶。謝謝你的建議,路易斯!
thank somebody for something因某事而感謝他人idea(n.)主意、想法
Louis: You’re welcome! I’m happy to help you be a little lazy this weekend.
路易斯:不客氣!我很高興能幫助你在這個週末稍微悠閒一點。
a little有點=a bitlittle(adj.)少的、不那麼重要的