
早起釣魚去
Justin and Lena are a couple. They are at home.
賈斯丁和莉娜是一對情侶。他們在家。
Lena: Justin, we can’t go on like this.
莉娜:賈斯丁,我們不能再這樣下去了。
go on繼續、持續
Justin: What do you mean?
賈斯丁:什麼意思?
Lena: We can’t sleep until 1 p.m. on weekends and stay at home all day.
莉娜:我們不能假日時都睡到下午一點然後整天都待在家。
until(prep.)直到stay(v.)留下、停留
Justin: Then what should we do?
賈斯丁:那麼我們該做什麼?
Lena: We need to make plans.
莉娜:我們需要擬定計畫。
make plans擬定計畫
Justin: Like going out? But both of us are homebodies. We like to stay at home.
賈斯丁:像是出門嗎?但我們兩個都很宅。喜歡待在家。
homebody(n.)宅男、宅女outdoorsy person喜歡戶外活動的人
Lena: That’s right. But I want to meet new people.
莉娜:沒錯。但我想認識新朋友。
meet(v.)認識、遇見
Justin: You can hang out with my friends. David just asked me to go fishing with them.
賈斯丁:你可以和我的朋友們出去玩。大衛剛剛要我跟他們去釣魚。
hang out出去玩hang out with sb.和某人出去玩fish(n.)(v.)魚、釣魚ask sb. to do sth.要某人做某事
Lena: Sounds fun! I’m in.
莉娜:聽起來很好玩!我要去。
Justin: Then let’s hit the sack. We need to get up early tomorrow.
賈斯丁:那我們上床睡覺吧。明天需要早起。
sack(n.)麻布袋hay(n.)乾草hit the sack (or hay)上床睡覺early(adj.)(adv.)早的、早地