
老闆現在就要報告
Miranda and Jeff are colleagues. Jeff is in the pantry.
米蘭達和傑夫是同事。傑夫在茶水間。
pantry(n.)茶水間
Miranda: Jeff! I know you’re in here. Stop slacking off!
米蘭達:傑夫!我就知道你在這裡,別再摸魚了!
slack off摸魚
Jeff: Hey! Take that back!
傑夫:嘿!這話不公平!
take it back把話收回
Miranda: Then what are you doing here?
米蘭達:那你為什麼在這裡呢?
Jeff: I’m refilling my drinking bottle. I’m thirsty.
傑夫:我正在裝水,口很渴啊。
refill(v.)續杯、重新裝滿bottle(n.)瓶子thirsty(adj.)口渴的
Miranda: You said that fifteen minutes ago.
米蘭達:你十五分鐘前也說一模一樣的話。
Jeff: You got me.
傑夫:你抓到我了。
Miranda: The boss is asking for the report.
米蘭達:老闆現在就要報告啦。
boss(n.)老闆report(n.)報告
Jeff: I just got the documents I needed.
傑夫:我剛剛才收到報告要的文件。
document(n.)文件need(v.)需要
Miranda: Then we’d better get cracking. Boss is cranky today.
米蘭達:那我們最好快點開始弄。老闆今天脾氣很古怪。
cranky(adj.)脾氣易怒的