
眼睛疲勞
Eric and Becky are siblings. They are talking.
艾瑞克和貝琪是姐弟。他們正在說話。
Eric: Becky, I went to see an eye doctor just now. I am near-sighted.
艾瑞克:貝琪,我剛剛去看了眼科醫生。我近視了。
near-sighted近視的far-sighted遠視的
Becky: Do you need to wear glasses?
貝琪:你需要戴眼鏡嗎?
Eric: Yes. But I want to wear contact lenses.
艾瑞克:需要。但我想戴隱形眼鏡。
contact lenses隱形眼鏡
Becky: You can get contact lenses, but you also have to prepare a pair of glasses.
貝琪:你可以配隱形眼鏡,但你也必須準備一副眼鏡。
pair(n.)一對、一雙a pair of gloves一雙手套a pair of shoes一雙鞋子prepare(v.)準備
Eric: Do you wear contact lenses?
艾瑞克:你戴隱形眼鏡嗎?
Becky: Yes, almost every day.
貝琪:有,幾乎每天。
Eric: Do they make your eyes dry?
艾瑞克:它們會讓你的眼睛很乾嗎?
dry(adj.)(v.)乾的、使乾燥hair dryer吹風機make O OC使某物~
Becky: Sometimes they do, especially when I have to stare at the screen all day.
貝琪:有時候會,尤其是我必須整天盯著螢幕時。
sometimes(adv.)有時候stare at sth.盯著某物看screen(n.)螢幕the big screen電影
Eric: So you wear glasses when your eyes get tired, right?
艾瑞克:眼睛疲勞的時候,你就會戴眼鏡,對嗎?
tired(adj.)疲累的
Becky: Yes, but only when I’m home.
貝琪:是啊,但只有在家的時候。