
一定得戴口罩
Helen and Sammy are cousins. They are chatting.
海倫和山米是堂姊弟,他們在聊天。
cousin(n.)堂表兄弟、堂表姊妹
Helen: Sammy, your birthday is around the corner. I think I am going to give you an early present.
海倫:山米,你的生日快到了,我想我先提早送你禮物。
around the corner即將到來
Sammy: Thank you so much. Should I open it now?
山米:非常謝謝你,我可以現在打開嗎?
should=助動詞,表示徵求同意,也可表示推測、可能
Helen: Why not? Go ahead.
海倫:為何不呢?請吧!
go ahead可以、去做吧
Sammy: Wow. It’s a movie ticket for “Black Widow.”
山米:哇,是「黑寡婦」的電影票耶!
movie ticket電影票widow(n.)寡婦
Helen: I know how much you like the leading actress.
海倫:我知道你有多喜歡那位女主角。
leading(adj.)主要的,leading actress女主角
Sammy: It will be awesome to watch this film with popcorn in a theater.
山米:在電影院看這部電影配爆米花一定很棒。
film(n.)電影popcorn(n.)爆米花
Helen: No, you must wear a face mask in the movie theater at all times.
海倫:不行,在電影院你得隨時戴上口罩。
must=助動詞,表示強烈的要求、命令at all times隨時、時時刻刻
Sammy: Well, I guess I should obey this rule for my own good.
山米:嗯,我想為了自己好,我應該遵守規定。
should應該,表義務、責任obey(v.)遵守rule(n.)規則
Helen: It’s to protect people around you as well.
海倫:這也是保護你身邊的人啊。
protect(v.)保護
Sammy: Again, thanks for the ticket.
山米:再次謝謝你的電影票。
Helen: Anytime. And you must let me know what you think of this film.
海倫:別客氣,你一定要告訴我你覺得這部電影如何喔。
anytime=you are welcome