
Riri粉絲快收藏!
Joshua and Anita are in the living room. Anita is scrolling through Facebook.
約書亞跟安妮塔在客廳,安妮塔在滑臉書。
living room客廳scroll(v.)滾動、捲動
Anita: I have to buy these! Look!
安妮塔:我要買這個!你看!
have to必須做buy(v.)購買
Joshua: Socks? You haven’t even been wearing socks recently. Why do you want to buy them?
約書亞:襪子?你最近根本不穿襪子,為什麼你想買?
sock(n.)襪子wear(v.)穿recently(adv.)最近want(v.)想要buy(v.)購買
Anita: You don’t understand. They have Rihanna’s famous looks on them.
安妮塔:你不懂。那些襪子上有蕾哈娜的經典造型。
understand(v.)理解famous(adj.)有名的look(n.)造型
Joshua: Oh, I remember this one. She looks like an omelette.
約書亞:喔,我記得這個。她看起來好像蛋捲。
remember(v.)記得look like看起來像omelette(n.)蛋捲
Anita: How dare you! She’s a diva!
安妮塔:你竟敢這樣說。她是女神耶。
How dare you 你竟敢這麼說diva(n.)地位高的女歌手
Joshua: Come on. I’m just kidding.
約書亞:拜託,開開玩笑啦。
come on拜託kid(v.)開玩笑
Anita: Let me check the price.
安妮塔:我來看看價格。
check(v.)查看price(n.)價格
Joshua: Here. It says “48 USD per box set”. That’s expensive! 48 USD for only two pairs of socks!
約書亞:這邊。上面寫「一盒組合48美元」,好貴!48美元買兩雙襪子!
expensive(adj.)昂貴的pair(n.)雙、對sock(n.)襪子
Anita: It’s Riri, so it makes sense. I’m going to pick one box and order it online.
安妮塔:這是娜姐,所以合理。我要來挑一組下訂了。
make sense合理pick(v.)挑選box(n.)箱order(v.)訂購online(adv.)線上地