
會說「哈囉」的奇異果
Nancy: Hi, Leo! Guess what? We got a parrot!
南茜:嗨,里奧!你猜怎麼了?我們養了一隻鸚鵡!
Leo: Wow, that’s so cool! What color is it?
里奧:哇,好酷喔!是什麼顏色的?
color(v.)上色(n.)顏色
Nancy: It’s green with a little red on its head. We named it Kiwi.
南茜:是綠色的,頭上還有一點紅色。我們給牠取名叫奇異果。
name(v.)取名、提名
Leo: Kiwi is a cute name! Can it talk?
里奧:奇異果這名字真可愛!牠會說話嗎?
Nancy: Not yet, but we’re teaching it. It can say “hello” sometimes.
南茜:還不會,但我們正在教牠。有時候牠會說「哈囉」。
teach(v.)教導teach sb. a lesson給某人一個教訓
Leo: That’s awesome! Does it like any special food?
里奧:太棒了!牠喜歡什麼特別的食物嗎?
Nancy: Yes, it loves seeds and fruits, especially apples.
南茜:嗯,牠喜歡吃種子和水果,特別是蘋果。
seed(n.)種子especially(adv.)尤其是、特別是
Leo: Does it make a lot of noise?
里奧:牠會很吵嗎?
a lot of許多的noise(n.)噪音
Nancy: Sometimes, but it’s not too loud. Kiwi likes to sing in the morning.
南茜:有時候會,但不會太吵。奇異果喜歡在早上唱歌。
sometimes(adv.)有時候loud(adj.)大聲的sing(v.)唱歌sing out放聲唱
Leo: I’d love to meet Kiwi one day!
里奧:我想有一天見見奇異果!
would love to想要、願意
Nancy: You should! Kiwi is very friendly.
南茜:你應該來!奇異果很友善的。
friendly(adj.)友善的
Leo: I can’t wait! Parrots are such fun pets!
里奧:我等不及了!鸚鵡真是很有趣的寵物!
can’t wait to VR等不及去做~such(predeterminer)如此