
打電話叫水電工
Albert and his daughter, Mia, are at home. Mia runs downstairs to find her dad.
艾伯特和他的女兒米婭在家。米婭跑下樓去找她爸爸。
downstairs(adv.)在樓下stairs(n.)樓梯
Albert: Hey Mia, what’s wrong? You look really worried.
艾伯特:嘿,米婭,怎麼了?你看起來很擔心。
look(v.)看起來worried(adj.)感到擔憂的be worried about sb.(sth.)擔心某人(某事)worry(v.)使擔憂
Mia: Dad, we have a big problem—water is coming through the roof!
米婭:爸爸,我們遇到大問題了—屋頂在漏水!
problem(n.)問題、難處have a problem V-ing做~有困難
Albert: Oh no! Let’s go upstairs and check it out.
艾伯特:喔不!我們上樓去看看吧。
upstairs(adv.)樓上check out看看、檢查看看
Mia: There’s water dripping from the ceiling. Should we call someone to fix it?
米婭:有水從天花板滴下來。我們應該打電話叫人來修理嗎?
drip(v.)滴下ceiling(n.)天花板fix(v.)修理
Albert: Yes, we need to. Do you have the repairman’s number?
艾伯特:對,我們需要。你有水電工的號碼嗎?
repair(v.)修理
Mia: I’ll find it and give him a call.
米婭:我會找到,然後打電話給他。
give sb. a call打電話給某人
Albert: Thanks. I hope he can come today and fix it.
艾伯特:謝謝。希望他今天能來修理。
Mia: Me too.
米婭:我也希望。