
婚禮影片回顧
Ken and Mark are watching Mark’s wedding video.
肯和馬克正在看馬克的婚禮影片。
Mark: Here comes the dance part!
馬克:舞蹈部分來了!
dance(n.)(v.)跳舞
Ken: You were such a good dancer!
肯:你跳得超好呢!
dancer(n.)舞者
Mark: Come on! It took me two months to practice all the moves.
馬克:拜託!我花了兩個月的時間練習所有動作。
take(v.)花時間practice(n.)(v.)練習move(n.)舞步
Ken: Your wife was pretty surprised.
肯:你的妻子看起來很驚訝。
pretty(adv.)相當surprised(adj.)感到驚訝的
Mark: Yes, but her sister was a better dancer.
馬克:但她妹妹跳更好啊。
Ken: Totally! All eyes were on her!
肯:沒錯!所有人的目光都集中在她身上!
all eyes are on sb.目光焦點是誰
Mark: She stole the show that day.
馬克:她簡直搶盡風采。
steal the show搶風采
Ken: No, you and your wife’s duet dance did.
肯:哪有,你和你妻子的雙人舞才是。
duet dance雙人舞、group dance群舞
Mark: You think so?
馬克:是嗎?
Ken: Yeah! You guys looked so perfect and happy together!
肯:對啊!你們看起來是一對很完美、很開心的一對啊!
perfect(adj.)完美的、happy(adj.)快樂的