
新年快到了!
Hank and Wes are roommates. Wes is watching a movie.
漢克和韋斯是室友。韋斯正在看電影。
Hank: What are you watching?
漢克:你在看什麼?
Wes: A lunar new year film about mah-jong.
韋斯:有關打麻將的賀歲片。
mah-jong麻將
Hank: Wow, I see a lot of big names in this movie.
漢克:哇,我看到很多明星出演。
big name大明星
Wes: Yeah. They are having a mah-jong game.
韋斯:對啊。他們正在進行麻將比賽。
Hank: Do you know how to play mah-jong?
漢克:你會打麻將嗎?
play(v.)玩、彈樂器、飾演
Wes: Not really. I don’t usually gamble.
韋斯:不太會。我通常不太賭博。
gamble(v.)賭博、gamble away賭輸光光、bet(v.)打賭
Hank: Me neither.
漢克:我也不會。
Me neither.=Neither do I.
Wes: It’s still fun to watch. Also, it’s perfect for the season.
韋斯:但還是很有趣,而且很適合這個時節看啊。
be perfect for合適完美season(n.)時節、季節
Hank: You’re right. The Lunar New Year is coming!
漢克:就是啊。新年快到了!
come(v.)來到