
小心惡意程式
Katy is playing a game on her phone. Will is passing by.
凱蒂在手機上玩一款遊戲,威爾正好經過。
pass by經過、路過
Will: Hey, what’s that game you’re playing?
威爾:嘿,你那是什麼遊戲?
關代修飾that you’re playing
Katy: This game is really cool because you can’t find it on Google Play.
凱蒂:這遊戲超酷,因為在Google Play上是找不到的喔。
Will: What? Don’t you know that there are a lot of malware programs going around?
威爾:什麼?你不知道現在有很多惡意app嗎?
program(n.)程式(n.)節目、學程go around到處流竄
Katy: Oh yeah? What do they do?
凱蒂:嗯,他們會做什麼?
Will: Once you download one of those apps, the malware will gain access to your phone and install other hostile programs without your knowing.
威爾:一旦下載這種app,它會取得你手機的權限然後偷偷下載更多惡意程式。
download(v.)下載upload(v.)上傳update(v.)更新gain(v.)取得access(n.)管道 toinstall(v.)安裝hostile(adj.)有敵意的
Katy: Then what?
凱蒂:然後會怎樣?
Will: Then, it might steal your personal information, log in to your social media accounts, or even take over your phone and ask for money.
威爾:接著,它可能會竊取你的個人資料、登入你的社群媒體帳號、甚至侵占手機勒索你。
steal(v.)偷、竊取steal-stole-stoleninformation(n.U.)消息、資訊a piece ofaccount(n.)帳戶take over佔據ask for要求
Katy: That is so scary! What should I do to protect my phone?
凱蒂:太可怕了吧!那我該怎樣保護我的手機呢?
scary(adj.)恐怖的scared(adj.)感到害怕的protect(v.)保護protect A from B保護A不受到B的危害
Will: Well, you can start by downloading an antivirus program. And stop downloading apps that aren’t trusted!
威爾:你可以先從下載防毒軟體開始,然後不要再載些來路不明的app了。
anti-:against反對、反抗antivirus program防毒軟體trusted(adj.)可信、可靠的
Katy: Will do.
凱蒂:我會照做。