
超級英雄任務
Anna is having a conversation with her student Max.
安娜正在和她的學生麥克斯對話。
Anna: Max! Your hands are dirty. Did you touch the trash can?
安娜:麥克斯!你手髒了,你剛摸垃圾桶了嗎?
dirty(adj.)髒的、骯髒的touch (v.)觸碰、摸到trash can垃圾桶=rubbish bin/bin
Max: Oh… I didn’t think it was a big deal.
麥克斯:喔⋯⋯我沒覺得有什麼大不了。
a big deal大事、很嚴重的事
Anna: It is! You need to wash your hands.
安娜:有啊!你得洗手。
need to VR需要去做
Max: Ugh… washing hands is boring.
麥克斯:唉⋯⋯洗手好無聊啊。
boring(adj.)無聊的
Anna: Boring? No way! Imagine you are a superhero fighting germs.
安娜:無聊?才不呢!想像你是超級英雄在打敗細菌。
fight(v.)對抗germ(n.)細菌bacteria(n.)細菌
Max: A superhero, huh? That sounds fun. Okay, I will wash my hands.
麥克斯:超級英雄喔?聽起來很好玩。好吧,我去洗手。
Anna: Don’t forget soap! Rub your hands and make bubbles for 20 seconds. Sing “Happy Birthday” twice.
安娜:別忘了用肥皂!搓手搓出泡泡20秒,唱兩次生日快樂歌。
forget to VR忘記去做/forget V-ing忘記做過某事bubble(n.)泡沫、泡泡
Max: Haha! I feel strong now. Bye germs!
麥克斯:哈哈!我現在好強啊。再見,細菌們!
Anna: See? Washing hands can be fun and keep you healthy!
安娜:看吧?洗手也可以很有趣,而且還能保持健康!
keep O. adj.維持~的狀態