
不想再去健身房了
Eddie and Wendy are roommates. Eddie is lying on the sofa.
艾迪和溫蒂是室友。艾迪躺在沙發上。
lie-lay-lain-lying(v.)躺著lie-lied-lied-lying(v.)說謊
Wendy: I thought you went to the gym. Don’t you want to stick with your exercise routine?
溫蒂:我以為你去健身房。不想持續你的運動習慣嗎?
stick with堅持、持續routine(n.)慣例
Eddie: No, I quit the gym.
艾迪:不要,我不想再去健身房了。
quit(v.)戒除、停止-quit-quit
Wendy: Oh? Why is that? What about your plan of losing weight?
溫蒂:哦?為什麼?減肥計劃怎麼辦?
lose weight減肥、go on a diet節食
Eddie: I just don’t want to go. Everyone has such a nice body.
艾迪:就是不想去。每個人的身材都很好。
body(n.)身體、身軀
Wendy: Well, you can try walking.
溫蒂:好吧,你可以試試走路運動啊。
try(v.)試試、give walking a try
Eddie: Walking is not an exercise.
艾迪:走路又不是一種運動。
Wendy: That is wrong. Fast-walking can make your body sweat and help your blood flow.
溫蒂:那你就錯囉。快走可以讓身體出汗還能幫助血液循環。
wrong(adj.)錯誤的sweat(v.)流汗blood(n.)血液flow(v.)流動-flowed
Eddie: How often should I do this?
艾迪:應該多常快走呢?
how often詢問頻率
Wendy: At least 120 minutes per week. It can also make your beer belly smaller.
溫蒂:每周至少120分鐘,這樣還可以縮小啤酒肚喔。
at least至少per每beer belly啤酒肚
Eddie: Wow, I will start walking right now.
艾迪:哇,我現在就開始走路。
right now現在馬上