
大海的味道
David and Ellie came all the way to the beach to spend the weekend.
大衛和艾莉大老遠來到海灘度週末。
all the way大老遠spend the weekend度周末
David: Oh, the smell of the sea.
大衛:哦,大海的味道。
smell(n.)氣味sea(n.)海
Ellie: It’s so nice. We should do this every summer.
艾莉:真的好棒。我們每年夏天應該都來海邊度過。
do this=come to the beachsummer(n.)夏天
David: Look! We can rent a donkey to walk along the beach.
大衛:看!我們可以租一頭驢子來騎著散步。
rent(v.)租用、(n.)房租、租金donkey(n.)驢子
Ellie: Is that a donkey? It looks more like a pony.
艾莉:那是驢子嗎?看起來更像是一隻小馬。
pony(n.)小馬
David: It doesn’t really matter to me.
大衛:其實到底是什麼不重要。
matter(v.)要緊、重要、matter to sb.
Ellie: Do you want to ride a pony to enjoy the view?
艾莉:你想邊騎小馬邊欣賞美景嗎?
ride(v.)騎乘view(n.)景色
David: Sure. How much is it?
大衛:好啊,多少錢?
how much多少、用於不可數、how many多少、用於可數
Ellie: NT$ 200 for an hour.
艾莉:一個小時200元。
an hour一小時
David: It’s not bad.
大衛:不錯啊。
not bad不差
Ellie: No! I’ll get us a better price.
艾莉:不!我會殺到一個更便宜的價格。
price(n.)價格