
YouTuber走紅毯
Chris and Ariel are friends. They are chatting.
克里斯和艾莉兒是朋友。他們正在聊天。
Chris: Ariel, did you watch the live stream of the Walk Bell John?
克里斯:艾莉兒,你有看走鐘獎的直播嗎?
live stream直播
Ariel: Of course. As a YouTube addict, it’s a must-see ceremony.
艾莉兒:當然,身為一個YouTube成癮者,那是一定要看的典禮。
addict(n.)成癮者internet addict網路成癮者smartphone addict手機成癮者addicted(adj.)入迷的、成癮的be addicted to sth.對某物成癮
Chris: I agree. I have been watching it since the YouTubers started to walk the red carpet one by one at 2 p.m.
克里斯:我同意。我從下午兩點時YouTuber們一個接一個走紅地毯的時候就在看了。
roll out the red carpet隆重歡迎
Ariel: Me too. I saw a crowd gather on the spot to watch the interview on the red carpet though it was rainy.
艾莉兒:我也是。雖然下雨,但我還是看到一群人聚集在現場看紅毯訪問。
crowd(n.)人群、群眾on the spot在現場
Chris: What do you think about the opening act?
克里斯:你覺得開場表演怎麼樣?
opening act開場表演
Ariel: Well, I seldom listen to heavy metal music, but the performance was not bad. The atmosphere was wild and passionate.
艾莉兒:嗯,我很少聽重金屬樂,不過表演還不錯。氣氛很狂野又熱情。
heavy metal music重金屬樂performance(n.)表演atmosphere(n.)氣氛wild(adj.)瘋狂的、狂野的passionate(adj.)熱情的
Chris: I was so nervous during the moments that the presenters took out the paper with the winner’s name on it from the envelope.
克里斯:我在頒獎人從信封拿出寫有獲獎人的紙時好緊張。
presenter(n.)頒獎人envelope(n.)信封
Ariel: Yes. I burst into tears when some of the creators gave their acceptance speeches.
艾莉兒:對啊。我在某些創作者發表得獎感言時還哭了。
burst into tears突然大哭create(v.)創造、創作creator(n.)創作者speech(n.)演講、演說acceptance speech得獎感言
Chris: They must work hard to produce those quality videos. By the way, my favorite video is the one that won the Best Video of the Year.
克里斯:他們一定非常努力製作出高品質的影片。對了,我最喜歡的影片是贏得年度最佳影片獎的那支。
produce(v.)生產、製作quality(adj.)優質的、優良的
Ariel: The one about a fortune teller aunt? Me too!
艾莉兒:有關算命阿姨的那支嗎?我也是!
fortune teller(n.)算命師