
心急如焚,平安是福
Albert is in the hospital. Karen has gone to visit him.
艾伯特在醫院,凱倫去看他。
hospital(n.)醫院visit(v.)拜訪、探望
Albert: Hey, Karen. It’s nice to see you.
艾伯特:嘿,凱倫。見到你真好。
nice(adj.)好的see(v.)看見
Karen: I was shocked to hear about your car accident. Do you feel any better today?
凱倫:我知道你出車禍時都嚇壞了,你今天覺得好一點了吧?
shock(v.)驚嚇hear(v.)聽說accident(n.)意外feel(v.)感覺better(adj.)更好的
Albert: Yeah. Sure. I didn’t get any serious injuries.
艾伯特:是啊,當然,我沒有傷得太嚴重。
serious(adj.)嚴重的injury(n.)傷害
Karen: I have brought you some apples.
凱倫:我帶了些蘋果給你。
bring(v.)攜帶apple(n.)蘋果
Albert: Thanks! Apples are my favorite fruit.
艾伯特:謝啦!那是我最愛的水果。
apple(n.)蘋果favorite(adj.)最喜歡的fruit(n.)水果
Karen: When can you leave the hospital?
凱倫:你什麼時候可以出院?
leave(v.)離開hospital(n.)醫院
Albert: Next week, I guess. The doctor said that she still needs to check my knees tomorrow.
艾伯特:我猜是下週吧。醫生說明天要檢查一下我的膝蓋。
guess(v.)猜想doctor(n.)醫生need(v.)需要check(v.)檢查knee(n.)膝蓋tomorrow(n.)明天
Karen: Do you need anything else?
凱倫:你還需要什麼嗎?
need(v.)需要anything(pron.)任何東西else(adj.)其他的
Albert: No, thank you. I’m happy that you came to see me.
艾伯特:不用了,謝謝你。我很開心你能來看我。
thank(v.)感謝happy(adj.)開心的come(v.)到來see(v.)看