
縫製夏天洋裝
Chloe is at a fabric market. She wants to make some clothes.
克蘿伊正在布料市場,她想要做一些衣服。
want(v.)要、想要make(v.)做、製做some(det.)一些clothes(n.)衣服、衣物
Chloe: Hello, I am looking for some nice fabric.
克蘿伊:哈囉,我在找一些好的布料。
look for尋找nice(adj.)好的
Shopkeeper: Hello, we have lots of nice fabric. What do you want to make with it?
店主:我們有許多好布料,您想用布料做什麼呢?
shopkeeper(n.)店主lots of很多with(prep.)用
Chloe: I want to make some summer dresses. Do you have anything you can recommend?
克蘿伊:我想做一些夏天的洋裝,你有什麼可以推薦的嗎?
summer(n.)夏天dress(n.)洋裝anything(pron.)任何事物recommend(v.)推薦
Shopkeeper: This one has flowers on it. We have it in red, green, and light blue.
店主:這一款有花朵在上面,有紅色、綠色和淺藍色。
flower(n.)花in(prep.)在…方面red(n.)紅色green(n.)綠色light(adj.)淡的、淺的blue(n.)藍色
Chloe: It feels nice, but I’m not sure about the pattern. Do you have any other styles?
克蘿伊:這感覺起來不錯,但我對於花樣不太確定;有其它的樣式嗎?
feel(v.)覺得、感到but(conj.)但是sure(adj.)肯定的、確定的pattern(n.)圖案any(det.)一些other(det.)其他的、別的style(n.)式樣
Shopkeeper: What about this one? It’s very thin so you will feel comfortable if you wear it in the summer.
店主:那這一款呢?它很薄,所以在夏天穿起來會很舒服。
very(adv.)非常、很thin(adj.)薄的、細的so(conj.)因此、所以comfortable(adj.)舒服的if(conj.)如果、假如wear(v.)穿、戴
Chloe: It’s beautiful. How much is it?
克蘿伊:它很美,它多少錢呢?
beautiful(adj.)美麗的、漂亮的much(det.)多的
Shopkeeper: This one is NT$300 per meter.
店主:這一款每尺300元。
per(prep.)每、每一meter(n.)公尺、米
Chloe: Hmm, that is a little bit expensive. How about NT$250?
克蘿伊:嗯…有點貴耶,250元呢?
a (little) bit一點、稍微expensive(adj.)昂貴的how about…如何呢?
Shopkeeper: How much do you want to buy? If you buy more than two meters, NT$250 is fine.
店主:您要買多少呢?如果買兩尺以上,250元可以。
buy(v.)買more than超過fine(adj.)好的
Chloe: Fantastic. I’ll take three meters. Here’s your money.
克蘿伊:太好了,我要三尺,錢在這裡。
fantastic(adj.)極好的take(v.)需要、要求here(adv.)在這裡money(n.)錢
Shopkeeper: Thank you. Have a great day.
店主:謝謝您,祝您有很棒的一天。
thank(v.)謝謝、感謝great(adj.)很棒的、美妙的day(n.)一日、一天