
台南新景點
Vivian and Ted are planning their trip to Tainan.
薇薇安與泰德在計畫一趟台南之旅。
plan(v.)計畫trip(n.)旅行
Vivian: Have you read the schedule I sent you yesterday?
薇薇安:你有看我昨天給你的行程嗎?
read(v.)閱讀schedule(n.)行程send(v.)寄送yesterday(n.)昨天
Ted: Sure. The schedule is fine with me. You’re good at planning a trip.
泰德:當然有,我覺得很好。你好會安排旅行喔。
schedule(n.)行程good at擅長⋯⋯plan(v.)計畫trip(n.)旅行
Vivian: I want to add one more place to visit. The Ten Drum Art Percussion Village!
薇薇安:我想增加一個點,台南十鼓文創園區。
want(v.)想要add(v.)增加place(n.)地方visit(v.)造訪、拜訪
Ted: I remember we went there last year.
泰德:我記得我們去年去過了耶。
remember(v.)記得
Vivian: Right. But there is a new facility called Swing of heaven. Look.
薇薇安:是啊,但是那邊現在又有個新設施了,叫做天堂上的鞦韆。你看。
facility(n.)設施swing(n.)盪鞦韆heaven(n.)天堂
Ted: It’s a swing on the rooftop and it can swing like a pirate ship.
泰德:是個在屋頂上的鞦韆,而且可以像海盜船那樣搖擺。
swing(n.)盪鞦韆rooftop(n.)屋頂swing(v.)搖擺pirate ship海盜船
Vivian: Yeah. Don’t you think it looks so exciting that we must give it a shot?
薇薇安:是啊。你不覺得看起來超刺激我們一定要試試嗎?
look(v.)看起來exciting(adj.)刺激的give it a shot=give it a try嘗試
Ted: Come on! It’s on the rooftop of an eleven-story factory!
泰德:拜託!那是在11層樓高工廠的屋頂耶!
come on拜託rooftop(n.)屋頂story(n.)樓層factory(n.)工廠
Vivian: It’s safe! We can enjoy stunning scenery up there. After that, I’ll take you to the night market.
薇薇安:很安全啦!我們可以在上面看美麗的風景。結束之後,我就帶你去夜市。
safe(adj.)安全的enjoy(v.)享受stunning(adj.)極美的scenery(n.)風景night market夜市