
香草與櫻桃口味
George and Emma are in a 7-Eleven store to buy some drinks.
喬治和艾瑪到7-11買點飲料。
drink(n.)飲料
Emma: Look! They got the Vanilla Coke.
艾瑪:快看!他們有賣香草可樂。
got擁有;持有
George: Vanilla?
喬治:香草?
Emma: Yeah. Coca-Cola introduced the vanilla flavor many years ago. Now it has made a comeback.
艾瑪:是啊,可口可樂好幾年前曾推出香草口味。現在它重新發售了。
introduce(v.)介紹;推出flavor(n.)口味
George: It must be very popular. There are only two bottles left on the shelf.
喬治:看來它們很受歡迎,架上只剩兩瓶了。
must be必須是;一定leave(v.)遺留
Emma: Do you want one, too? It’s cheaper to get two bottles.
艾瑪:你要不要也買一瓶?兩瓶一起買更便宜。
too也是cheaper比較級
George: No, thanks. I’ll stick with the original.
喬治:不了,我還是喝原味的就好。
original(adj.)最初的;原版的
Emma: I heard that you can also find Cherry Coke at Family Mart.
艾瑪:我聽說還能在全家找到櫻桃口味的可樂。
hear(v.)聽到
George: I know. I’ve tried it before. It tastes pretty weird.
喬治:我知道,我曾喝過一次,我覺得嚐起來很奇怪。
pretty相當地;十分地
Emma: What does it taste like to you?
艾瑪:你覺得嚐起來像什麼?
George: It tastes a bit like cough syrup.
喬治:它嚐起來有點像咳嗽糖漿。
cough(n.)咳嗽syrup(n.)糖漿
Emma: Well, many people may hate it, but I really enjoyed it.
艾瑪:嗯,也許很多人討厭這種可樂,但我很喜歡。
may(adv.)也許