
與毛孩共度?
Daisy and Hank are friends. They are chatting.
黛西和漢克是朋友。他們在聊天。
Daisy: Hi, Hank! Do you know what day it is today?
黛西:嗨,漢克!你知道今天是什麼日子嗎?
Hank: Hmm... I think it’s Valentine’s Day!
漢克:嗯⋯⋯我想今天是情人節吧!
Daisy: Yes, it is! Do you have a valentine this year?
黛西:對呀!今年你有情人嗎?
valentine(n.)情人
Hank: I do! My valentine is my dog, Max. He always makes me happy.
漢克:有啊!我的情人是我的狗狗,麥克斯。他總是讓我很開心。
always(adv.)總是、一直usually(adv.)通常often(adv.)時常sometimes(adv.)有時rarely(adv.)很少never(adv.)從不
Daisy: That’s so cute! I love Max too!
黛西:真可愛!我也喜歡麥克斯!
Hank: What about you? Do you have a valentine?
漢克:那你呢?你有情人嗎?
what about那~如何?
Daisy: Yes, I do! My valentine is my best friend, Amy.
黛西:有啊!我的情人是我最好的朋友,艾咪。
friend(n.)朋友make friends交朋友friendship(n.)友誼
Hank: Do you have any plans for today?
漢克:你們今天有什麼計劃嗎?
Daisy: We’re going to grab some coffee and maybe watch a movie later.
黛西:我們會先去喝咖啡,然後可能會去看一場電影。
be going to打算grab(v.)快速拿取
Hank: Nice! Spending the day with someone special is nice.
漢克:真好!和特別的人一起度過這一天真的很棒。
spend(v.)度過(時間)spend time V-ing花時間做~spend money on sth.花錢在某事物上
Daisy: Yeah, I agree! Hope you and Max have an amazing day too!
黛西:對啊,我同意!希望你和麥克斯也有個棒的一天!
amazing(adj.)令人驚嘆的、極好的