
你也需要「抗藍光眼鏡」嗎?
姬兒和蓋瑞是朋友,他們正在餐廳吃晚餐。
having(v.)吃restaurant(n.)餐廳
Gill and Gary are friends. They’re having dinner in a restaurant.
姬兒:你一天用電腦多久啊?
How long多久use(v.)使用computer(n.)電腦
Gill: How long do you use computers every day?
蓋瑞:每天都超過8小時吧,畢竟我是個工程師。
over(prep.)超過engineer(n.)工程師
Gary: I use it over 8 hours every day because I’m an engineer.
姬兒:什麼?你有按時休息嗎?
timely(adj.)及時的rests(n.)休息
Gill: What? Do you take timely rests?
蓋瑞:嗯……其實休息的時候都在看手機。
cell phone手機,行動電話rest(v.)休息
Gary: Hmm… Actually, I use my cell phone when I rest.
姬兒:這樣不是很傷眼睛嗎?
a lot非常,很
Gill: Doesn’t it hurt your eyes a lot?
蓋瑞:對啊,我最近眼睛常常很痠,或許應該去看醫生了。
Recently(adv.)最近sore(adj.)痛的Maybe(adv.)可能,或許should(aux.)應該
Gary: Yes. Recently, I’ve had sore eyes. Maybe I should see a doctor.
姬兒:都是你用3C產品太久了。
too(adv.)太……
Gill: It’s because you use 3C products for too long.
蓋瑞:是啊,但工作需要,我實在沒辦法。
can’t help it沒辦法really(adv.)真的,實在requirement(v.)要求,需要
Gary: I know. I can’t really help it as it’s a job requirement.
姬兒:我聽說最近有很多人開始配「抗藍光眼鏡」來保護眼睛。
heard(v.)聽到,聽說Geek Chic eyewear抗藍光眼鏡
Gill: I heard that more and more people are using Geek Chic eyewear to protect their eyes.
蓋瑞:藍光會傷害眼睛?
Gary: Does blue light hurt the eyes?
姬兒:藍光會造成眼睛特定部位的慢性傷害,長時間會對視力造成損傷。
cause(v.)造成injuries(n.)傷害specific(adj.)特定的impair(v.)降低,損害vision(n.)視力prolonged(adj)長期的use(n.)使用
Gill: Blue light will cause chronic injuries on specific part of eyes, and impair the vision after prolonged use.
蓋瑞:好吧,我想我很需要配一副。
think(v.)想,認為really(adv.)非常,確實
Gary: Alright! I think I really need the GC eyewear.
姬兒:重點還是你不要用眼過度啦!
point(n.)要點overuse(v.)過度使用