
期限延長
Dear Houseware Warehouse Online Customer,
致家庭用具批發店線上顧客:
Based on recent customer feedback, we are going to be making one important change to our return policy.
因應近期的顧客回饋,本公司將針對退貨政策作出一項重大的異動。
feedback(n.)回饋意見、意見反饋
Starting February 1, we’ll be extending return time for eligible items from 14 to 30 days of the delivery date.
自2月1日起,符合規定商品之退貨期限將從送達當日算起的14天延長至30天。
extend(v.)延長extension(n.)電話分機、接髮、擴建部分extension cord延長線eligible(adj.)有資格的、符合條件的be eligible for具備~條件、符合~資格
We believe that this change will make it easier for you to either ship items back to us or return them in person at one of our locations.
無論是寄回商品或親臨門市退貨,相信這項異動將讓您在辦理退貨時更輕鬆方便。
either A or B要麼A,要麼Bship(v.)運送
For your reference, here are our Conditions for Returns, including the noted update:
以下為本公司的退貨條款,包含更新的資訊,提供您參考:
In order for you to be able to return items to Houseware Warehouse, please make sure that:
為了讓您能在家庭用具批發店辦理退貨,請確保:
- The items were received within the last 30 days.
- 您於過去30日內收到該物件。
- The items are still in the original packaging.
- 該物件仍保有原包裝。
packaging(n.)包裝recyclable packaging環保包裝sustainable packaging永續包裝
The following items are not eligible for return:
下列物品不符合退貨規定:
- Any items that can spoil quickly, such as food or other perishables
- 食物或易變質食品等易腐敗的商品
spoil(v.)變質、糟蹋、毀掉、溺愛spoil one’s appetite使某人失去胃口spoil ballot paper使選票作廢spoil one’s party掃某人的興perish(v.)毀滅、喪生perishable(adj.)易變質的、易腐爛的perishables(n.)易變質的食品
- Any personal health or hygiene products that have been opened or used after delivery
- 送達後已開封或使用過的個人健康或衛生用品
hygiene(n.)衛生
- Any items that have been personalized or purchased as special orders
- 客製化或特別訂購的商品
personalize(v.)使個人化customize(v.)客製化
If you have any questions regarding the change or these return conditions in general, please contact us at customercare@hw-wh.com.
若您對這項異動或整體退貨條款有任何疑問,請透過customercare@hw-wh.com聯繫我們。
Thanks for your support.
感謝您的支持
Shawn Brown
尚恩·布朗
Houseware Warehouse
家庭用具批發店