
烏克蘭航空公司大換裝
Anna is a flight attendant. She just got home.
安娜是一名空姐。她剛到家。
flight attendant空服員、stewardess空姐、cabin crew機組人員
Anna: I’m back from London. I really need to take off these heels right away.
安娜:我從倫敦回來了。我真的需要馬上脫掉這些高跟鞋。
take off脫下、起飛right away馬上
Husband: Did you have a good flight?
老公:旅程愉快嗎?
Anna: Not really. These high heels were killing me.
安娜:不算是,這些高跟鞋真的很討厭。
kill(v.)使痛苦
Husband: I heard that a Ukrainian airline has stopped asking flight attendants to wear high heels.
老公:聽說烏克蘭有航空公司要取消空姐穿高跟鞋的規定了。
Anna: Can they wear sneakers instead?
安娜:可以穿運動鞋嗎?
sneaker(n.)運動鞋、runner or trainerinstead放句尾、替代
Husband: Yes, and pencil skirts will no longer be part of their uniform.
老公:沒錯,而且鉛筆裙也會廢除,不再是制服的要求。
pencil skirt鉛筆裙uniform(n.)制服
Anna: So, how does their uniform look now?
安娜:那麼現在的制服長什麼樣子的?
Husband: White Nike sneakers and a loose orange suit with pants.
老公:白色NIKE運動鞋和寬鬆的橘色西裝搭褲子。
loose(adj.)寬鬆的、tight(adj.)緊的
Anna: They must be really comfortable.
安娜:看起來很舒服。
comfortable(adj.)舒服的
Husband: Exactly. Maybe your company should follow suit.
老公:沒錯。也許你們公司也應該這樣做。
follow suit跟風效法