
與旅伴爭吵
Ernest and Candice are traveling in Japan. Candice wants to see everything, but Ernest is very tired.
厄尼斯特和坎蒂絲正在日本旅行。坎蒂絲想看遍所有景點,但厄尼斯特非常累。
be V-ing進行式:正在進行~want to VR想要去做
Candice: Ernest, come on! Let’s go to the museum!
坎蒂絲:厄尼斯特,快點啦!我們去博物館吧!
museum(n.)博物館gallery(n.)展廳audio guide語音導覽
Ernest: Not now. I’m really tired.
厄尼斯特:現在不要。我真的很累。
tired(adj.)疲累的
Candice: But it closes at 5:00. Let’s go now!
坎蒂絲:但是它5點就關門了。我們現在走吧!
close(v.)關門、結束shut(v.)打烊
Ernest: No. I just want to sit and have a coffee.
厄尼斯特:不要。我只想坐下來喝杯咖啡。
Candice: You’re always so tired! This is our holiday!
厄尼斯特:你總是很累!這是我們的假期耶!
always(adv.)總是go on/take a holiday去度假
Ernest: And you’re always in a hurry! I’m not happy.
厄尼斯特:而妳總是急急忙忙的!我不開心。
in a hurry趕時間、匆忙
Candice: Fine. You stay here. I’ll go alone.
坎蒂絲:好啦。你待在這裡。我自己去。
stay(v.)停留、保持alone(adv.)獨自地
Ernest: Okay. Have fun. See you later.
厄尼斯特:好喔。玩得開心。等一下見。
see you later待會見