
還不想說再見
Josh and Sabrina are talking at school. They will leave junior high in two months.
喬許和莎賓娜在學校聊天。他們兩個月後就要從國中畢業了。
Josh: Hey Sabrina, we only have two months left of school.
喬許:嘿莎賓娜,我們只剩兩個月就要離開學校了。
have+時間/數量+left:還剩多少時間/數量
Sabrina: I know… it feels weird. I’m happy, but also kind of sad.
莎賓娜:我知道⋯⋯感覺很奇怪。我很開心,但也有點難過。
weird(adj.)奇怪的、怪異的kind of有點、稍微=a little/somewhatsort of某種程度上
Josh: Yeah… I don’t really want to leave yet.
喬許:對啊⋯⋯我其實還不太想離開。
not...yet還沒、尚未
Sabrina: Same. I’ll miss our class, and lunchtime.
莎賓娜:我也是。我會想念我們的班級,還有午休時間。
miss(v.)想念、錯過
Josh: And our friends. I think I’ll miss this place a lot.
喬許:還有我們的朋友。我覺得我會很想念這裡。
a lot很多、非常、很頻繁
Sabrina: Me too. But I’m also a little nervous. New school… new people…
莎賓娜:我也是。但我也有點緊張。新學校⋯⋯新同學⋯⋯。
nervous(adj.)緊張的on edge緊張不安、坐立不安
Josh: Yeah, I get that. But you’re really nice. You’ll be fine.
喬許:我懂。不過你人很好,一定沒問題的。
Sabrina: I hope so. I just don’t want to lose these memories.
莎賓娜:希望如此。我只是有點不想失去這些回憶。
lose(v.)失去memory(n.)回憶bring back memories喚起回憶
Josh: We won’t. We’ll still talk every day.
喬許:不會的。我們還是可以每天聊天。
Sabrina: Yeah. And we can look back on all the good times.
莎賓娜:對啊,我們還可以回顧那些美好的時光。
look back on回顧、回想
Josh: Exactly. Let’s just enjoy the last two months.
喬許:沒錯。我們就好好享受最後兩個月吧。
last(adj.)最後的、上一個的