
騎大象與禮佛
Leo is going to Thailand. He is having a conversation with his friend Emily.
里歐要去泰國。他正在跟艾蜜莉聊天。
Leo: Hi, Emily! Guess what? I’m leaving for the airport today to go to Thailand!
里歐:嗨,艾蜜莉!你猜怎麼著?我今天要出發前往機場,準備去泰國了!
leave(v.)離開、出發
Emily: Oh, really? That’s exciting, Leo! How long will you be staying there?
艾蜜莉:喔,真的嗎?太令人興奮了,里歐!你會在那裡待多久呢?
exciting(adj.)令人興奮的stay(v.)待、停留live(v.)居住
Leo: I’ll be staying for two weeks. I can’t wait to visit the beautiful beaches and try the delicious Thai food.
里歐:我會待兩個星期。我等不及要去那美麗的海灘和品嚐泰國美食。
can’t wait to RV等不及、迫不及待visit(v.)參觀、造訪visitor(n.)參觀者;觀光客
Emily: That sounds amazing! Have you planned out your itinerary?
艾蜜莉:聽起來太棒了!你有規劃好行程嗎?
itinerary(n.)行程schedule(n.)行程表have or has V.pp現在完成式
Leo: Yes, I have a plan. I want to visit Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Phuket. I’ve heard they have amazing temples and markets.
里歐:是的,我有規劃。我想去曼谷、清邁和普吉島。聽說那裡有很棒的寺廟和市集。
I’ve=I have
Emily: That’s great! Remember to take lots of pictures and share your experiences with us.
艾蜜莉:太好了!記得多拍照,和我們分享你的經歷。
take pictures拍照
Leo: Of course! Do you have any places for me to visit or things to do in Thailand?
里歐:當然!你有什麼泰國的景點或活動可以推薦給我嗎?
Emily: Well, you have to try the street food and visit the Grand Palace in Bangkok. Also, don’t miss out on riding an elephant in Chiang Mai.
艾蜜莉:嗯,你一定要試試街頭小吃,還有參觀曼谷的大皇宮。另外,別錯過在清邁騎大象的機會。
street food街邊小吃street vendor街邊攤販miss out on錯過
Leo: Thank you. I’ll add them to my list. I’m really looking forward to this trip!
里歐:謝謝你。我會加入我的清單中。我真的很期待這趟旅行!
list(n.)清單shopping list購物清單travel list旅遊清單look forward to期待
Emily: I’m happy for you. Have a safe flight and enjoy every moment in Thailand!
艾蜜莉:我為你感到開心。祝你旅途平安,好好享受在泰國的每一刻!
flight(n.)飛行、航程、航班book a flight預定航班safe travels旅途平安
Leo: I’ll see you when I get back. Bye for now!
里歐:我回來後再見。先走囉,掰掰!
Bye for now! 先走了、不聊了!