
巴士遊台灣
Megan and Mark are talking about their summer vacation plans.
梅根和馬克正在談論他們的暑假計劃。
summer vacation暑假plan(n.)計畫
Megan: Do you have any plans in August?
梅根:你八月有什麼計劃嗎?
in+月份
Mark: Not really. Do you?
馬克:沒有。你呢?
Megan: I just saw a video about traveling around Taiwan by bus only.
梅根:我看了一個只搭公車客運就完成環島的影片。
only(adv.)只、僅
Mark: Really!? How?
馬克:真的嗎!怎麼辦到的?
Megan: There are actually quite a few bus routes between the cities.
梅根:其實台灣的城市之間有很多巴士路線。
quite a few蠻多route(n.)路線between(prep.)之間
Mark: Even to eastern Taiwan?
馬克:東部也有?
eastern(adj.)東部的
Megan: Yeah. You can go see the sunrise in Taitung just by taking a bus.
梅根:有,還可以搭公車去台東看日出呢。
sunrise(n.)日出
Mark: Well, I’m really up for it. It’s too hot to travel around Taiwan by motorcycle now.
馬克:哇,我很有興趣。現在太熱了,根本無法騎摩托車環島。
be up for sth.有興趣、有意願too adj. to RV太如何以致於不能motorcycle(n.)摩托車
Megan: Nice! Let’s put it into action.
梅根:太好了!讓我們直接付諸行動吧。
put sth. into action付諸行動
Mark: I’m so excited!
馬克:我好興奮。
excited(adj.)感到興奮的