
冰島爬冰川
Felix and Una are colleagues. They are chatting.
菲力克斯和優納是同事。他們正在聊天。
Una: I really miss traveling abroad.
優納:我真的好想出國旅行。
miss(v.)想念、錯過
Felix: Me too. When was the last time you went abroad?
菲力克斯:我也是。你上次出國是什麼時候?
go abroad出國
Una: About ten years ago. I went to Japan with a tour group.
優納:大概十年前。我跟團去日本。
tour(n.)旅行、觀光tour group旅行團tour guide導遊group(n.)團體、組、群
Felix: That was a long time ago. I guess your passport has expired.
菲力克斯:那好久以前了。我猜你的護照過期了。
passport(n.)護照expire(v.)到期
Una: Probably. If I have a chance, I would like to go to Iceland.
優納:可能吧。如果有機會的話,我想去冰島。
chance(n.)機會
Felix: Iceland! I went to Iceland three years ago. It was a wonderful trip.
菲力克斯:冰島!我三年前去過冰島。那是趟很棒的旅行。
trip(n.)旅行
Una: Wow. I know travelers can get into a volcano there. Have you done that?
優納:哇。我知道遊客可以進到那裡的火山裡。你有去嗎?
traveler(n.)遊客volcano(n.)火山
Felix: Yes. It was an unforgettable experience. I also went glacier hiking.
菲力克斯:有啊。那是個難忘的經驗。我還有去爬冰川。
unforgettable(adj.)難忘的experience(n.)經驗glacier(n.)冰川
Una: It sounds pretty cool! It must have cost you lots of money.
優納:聽起來真酷。那一定花了你很多錢。
pretty(adv.)相當cost(v.)花費
Felix: Yes. I would suggest that you save a lot of money before going to Iceland.
菲力克斯:是啊。我會建議你在去冰島前存多點錢。
suggest(v.)建議save(v.)儲存
Una: Thanks. I have a long way to go.
優納:謝囉。我還有很長的路要走呢。
have a long way to go有很長的路要走