
全球排名第33
Are you ready to pack your bags and explore the world?
準備好收拾行李去探索世界了嗎?
be ready/prepared to VR準備做=be all set to VRpack(v.)打包pack your bags準備離開(具有被趕走之意)discover(v.)探索
According to the 2026 Henley Passport Index, traveling has become even easier for Taiwanese citizens!
根據2026年「恒理護照指數」,對台灣公民來說,出國旅遊變得更加容易了!
index(n.)指數、索引cost of living index生活成本指數/house price index房價指數a senior citizen資深公民(老年人的敬稱)
Taiwan now ranks 33rd in the world, moving up three spots from last year.
台灣目前在全球排名第33位,比去年進步了三個名次。
rank(v.)排名、名列place(n.)名次/position(n.)名次
With a Taiwan passport, you can visit 139 destinations without needing to apply for a visa in advance.
持有台灣護照,您可以免事先申請簽證前往139個目的地。
pay a visit to拜訪、參訪destination(n.)目的地、終點apply for申請/apply to申請(機構)in advance預先、事先=beforehand
Singapore remains the world champion with access to 192 locations.
新加坡以可免簽前往192個旅遊目的地蟬聯全球冠軍。
champion(n.)冠軍/championship(n.)冠軍頭銜have(has) easy access to…輕鬆獲得~
Japan and South Korea are tied for second place with 188 destinations.
而日本與南韓則以188個目的地並列第二。
tied(adj.)並列的、平手的share+名次:兩個或以上的人/隊伍拿到同一個名次
Surprisingly, the United Arab Emirates has climbed quickly to fifth place, while the UK saw a drop in its ranking this year.
令人驚訝的是,阿拉伯聯合大公國迅速攀升至第5名,而英國今年的排名則有所下滑。
to one’s surprise令人驚訝的是whereas(conj.)但是、卻drop(n.)下降a drop in prices價格下降/a dramatic drop in profits利潤大幅下降
At the bottom of the list is Afghanistan, where citizens can only visit 24 countries visa-free.
排名墊底的是阿富汗,其公民僅能免簽前往24個國家。
at the bottom of在~的底部、在~的最下方at the top of在~的頂端
The gap between the strongest and weakest passports is huge — 168 destinations!
世界最強與最弱護照之間的差距非常巨大——高達168個目的地!
gap(n.)差距/difference(n.)不同/disparity(n.)差異significant(adj.)重大的
This index helps us understand how “mobile” we are globally.
這個指數幫助我們了解自己在全球的「行動力」。
comprehend(v.)了解mobile(adj.)行動方便的、易於移動的around/across the world=the world over世界各地
For Taiwanese travelers, this news is a great excuse to start planning your next vacation.
對於台灣旅客來說,這項消息是開始規劃下一次假期絕佳的藉口。
a lame excuse很爛的藉口on vacation/holiday渡假中go on vacation去度假
Where would you like to go first with your powerful passport?
有了這本強大的護照,您最想先去哪裡呢?