
交易手續費
John is at the bank. He needs to transfer money to his mother, who lives in Ottawa.
約翰在銀行。他需要匯錢給在渥太華的媽媽。
John: Hello, I would like to transfer some money to a bank in Canada, please.
約翰:您好,我想要匯款到加拿大的銀行。
Teller: We only offer remittance by cable. Let me just get you the application form. To which country?
行員:我們只提供電匯匯款的服務。幫您拿一下申請表。再請問是匯去哪個國家?
remittance(n.)匯款、remit(v.)、out-going remittance or outward remittance匯出款項by cable電匯application form申請表
John: Canada. This is for my mother.
約翰:加拿大,是給我媽媽的。
Teller: Please make sure that you fill out the amount, the beneficiary, and the name of her receiving bank in Canada.
行員:請務必填寫正確的金額、收款人及她在加拿大的收款銀行。
fill out填寫amount金額beneficiary受款人
John: I’d also like to remit in full payment.
約翰:我也想要全額到匯。
remit in full payment全額到匯
Teller: The full payment cable fee will be NT$500 for each transaction.
行員:每筆交易的電報費是新台幣500元。
cable fee電報費
John: No problem. Here are the forms.
約翰:沒問題。申請表給你。
Teller: I’d like to remind you that the transaction fee will be 0.05% of the amount of the remittance.
行員:提醒一下,交易手續費為匯款金額的0.05%。
remind(v.)提醒、remind sb. to do sth. or +that子句
John: How long will it take to complete this process?
約翰:需要多久時間錢才會匯過去加拿大呢?
complete(v.)完成process(n.)過程
Teller: It will take one to two business days.
行員:需要一到兩個工作日。
business day工作天