
太魯閣垃圾成災
Phil and Benjamin are planning their road trip to Hualien.
菲爾和班傑明正在計劃去花蓮的公路旅行。
plan(v.)計畫、plan to do sth.
Phil: Have you booked the hotel yet?
菲爾:你有預訂飯店了嗎?
book(v.)預訂
Benjamin: Let’s do it now. We will be staying near the Taroko National Park, right?
班傑明:現在來訂吧。我們會住在太魯閣國家公園附近,對吧?
national park國家公園
Phil: Yeah, I want to go explore nature and hike.
菲爾:沒錯,我想去探索大自然爬爬山。
explore(v.)探索nature(n.)自然hike(v.)(n.)登山健行
Benjamin: Oh! We have to bring some garbage bags with us as well. There is too much garbage.
班傑明:哦!我們也必須隨身帶一些垃圾袋。那裡有好多垃圾。
Phil: Is it because many people are hiking in the park now?
菲爾:因為太多人去爬山嗎?
Benjamin: Yeah, there are way too many people hiking in the mountains, and there is a big garbage problem now.
班傑明:沒錯,去爬山出遊的人太多了,就造成垃圾問題。
mountain(n.)山
Phil: Oh no!
菲爾:噢,不!
Benjamin: Some volunteers went to Taroko to clean up the garbage. They ended up cleaning tons of waste.
班傑明:有一些志工才去了太魯閣公園清理垃圾,最後清出超多垃圾。
volunteer(n.)志工end up最後tons of大量waste(n.)廢棄物、(v.)浪費
Phil: That’s not good. The visitors should never have left any garbage behind!
菲爾:好糟糕。拜託一下!大家不要把垃圾留在山裡啊。
visitor(n.)遊客should never have PP or should have never PP本來就不應該leave(v.)遺留