
一起去逛林口三井
Ben: Hey, Judi! Any plans for the weekend?
班:嘿,茱蒂!你這個週末有什麼計劃嗎?
Judi: Not really. I want to go out, but I don’t feel like traveling far.
茱蒂:沒什麼特別的。我想出去,但又不想走太遠。
feel like N./V-ing想要做某事travel(v.)移動far(adv.)遠、遙遠地
Ben: Same here! I heard the Mitsui Outlet Park in Linkou is really popular right now.
班: 我也是!我聽說林口三井購物中心最近超受歡迎的。
popular(adj.)受歡迎的、流行的
Judi: Yeah! They’ve had over five million visitors this year. That’s impressive!
茱蒂: 是啊!今年有超過五百萬人次光顧,真厲害!
million(n.)百萬millions of好幾百萬~millionaire(n.)百萬富翁impressive(adj.)令人欽佩的
Ben: And it’s the top spot in New Taipei City! It even beat Tamsui and Bali.
班: 而且它是新北市的第一熱門景點!比淡水和八里還要受歡迎。
spot(n.)地點、景點beat(v.)擊敗、打敗、勝過beat sb at sth.在~打敗某人
Judi: That’s awesome! I love that we can shop and eat there.
茱蒂:真不錯!我喜歡那裡可以買東西和吃好吃的。
shop(v.)購物
Ben: Exactly! We could spend the whole day just exploring.
班: 沒錯!我們可以整天在那裡逛。
spend time V-ing花時間做~explore(v.)探索
Judi: Sounds great! I really need to look for a new pair of sneakers while we’re there.
茱蒂:聽起來不錯!我還想在那裡找雙新球鞋。
a pair of 一雙
Ben: Let’s meet at 10 a.m. in front of the outlet, then.
班: 那我們十點在購物中心前面見吧。
in front of sth.在~前面
Judi: Alright, see you Saturday!
茱蒂:好的,週六見!