
隨身抗菌噴霧
Viviane and Jack are packing for a trip to the US.
薇薇安跟傑克正為了美國之旅打包行李。
pack(v.)打包
Viviane: Wow, are you going to bring all this stuff?
薇薇安:哇,這些東西你都要帶嗎?
bring(v.)攜帶stuff(n.)東西
Jack: Sure! We’re going to fly a long-haul flight. I want to make sure everything I touch is clean.
傑克:當然,我們即將飛一趟長程航班,我想確保我碰到的東西都是乾淨的。
fly(v.)搭飛機飛行long-haul(adj.)長途的flight(n.)航班make sure確認touch(v.)觸碰clean(adj.)乾淨的
Viviane: Don’t worry. Flight attendants would do that.
薇薇安:別擔心啦,空服員會整理。
worry(v.)擔心flight attendant空服員
Jack: I don’t think so. I read an article this morning. It said that flight attendants usually don’t have enough time to tidy up.
傑克:我不認為喔,我讀了一篇文章,上面提到,空服員通常不會有足夠的時間整理。
article(n.)文章flight attendant空服員enough(adj.)足夠的tidy up收拾乾淨
Viviane: Now I’m worried.
薇薇安:現在我開始擔心了。
worried(adj.)擔心的
Jack: The dirtiest spots on the airplane are the headrests, seat back pockets, toilet handles, seatbelts and tray tables.
傑克:飛機上最髒的地方有頭靠枕、座位置物袋、廁所把手、安全帶跟餐桌板。
dirty(adj.)骯髒的spot(n.)地點airplane(n.)飛機headrest(n.)頭枕toilet(n.)廁所handle(n.)把手seatbelt(n.)安全帶tray(n.)托盤table(n.)桌子
Viviane: I see. Pretty much places that any passengers would touch.
薇薇安:我懂了,都是乘客會碰到的地方。
place(n.)地方passenger(n.)乘客touch(v.)觸碰
Jack: Right. So, take this antibacterial spray.
傑克:你說得對,所以,帶著這個抗菌噴霧吧。
antibacterial(adj.)抗菌的spray(n.)噴霧
Viviane: Okay. Thanks.
薇薇安:好的,感謝。