
快把我逼瘋了
May and Aiden are roommates. May is eating lunch.
梅伊和艾登是室友。梅伊正在吃午飯。
lunch(n.)午餐
Aiden: What are you eating for lunch?
艾登:你中午吃什麼?
May: Rice dumplings. Again.
梅伊:粽子。又是粽子。
again又一次
Aiden: There are so many rice dumplings in the fridge. Did your mom send you those?
艾登:冰箱裡有很多粽子。你媽媽寄來的嗎?
fridge=refrigerator(n.)冰箱send(v.)寄送、send sb. sth.
May: Yes, I ate nothing but rice dumplings for three days.
梅伊:沒錯,我這三天來只吃粽子。
nothing but只有for+時間
Aiden: Are they delicious?
艾登:好吃嗎?
delicious(adj.)好吃的
May: Of course, but there are too many. They are driving me crazy.
梅伊:好吃是好吃,但是太多了。粽子快把我逼瘋了。
drive sb. crazy把某人逼瘋
Aiden: I can help you out.
艾登:我可以幫你吃啊。
help sb. out幫忙某人
May: Be my guest, but my mom only made rice dumplings from Southern Taiwan.
梅伊:當然可以,但我媽媽只做南部粽唷。
be my guest請便only(adv.)只southern(adj.)南方的、northern(adj.)北方的
Aiden: No problem. I don’t mind.
艾登:沒問題。我不介意。
mind(v.)介意
May: Great.
梅伊:很棒。