
穩交6年
Emma and Jack are friends. They are having a conversation.
艾瑪和傑克是朋友。他們正在對話。
Emma: Jack! Did you see the news? Tony Sun got married!
艾瑪:傑克!你有看到新聞嗎?孫協志結婚了!
Jack: Wait, what? To Ariel Sha?
傑克:什麼?跟夏宇童?
Emma: Yes! They finally made it official after six years!
艾瑪:對啊!他們交往六年,終於修成正果了!
make it official正式宣布、官宣
Jack: Wow! You must be freaking out right now. You’ve been a fan forever.
傑克:哇!妳現在一定超激動吧?妳可是他的老粉耶。
freak out嚇壞了、感到激動have V-p.p:現在完成式
Emma: Of course! I’m so happy for them. And they picked March 3rd to get married — it looks like two “OK” signs. So cute!
艾瑪:當然啊!我超替他們開心的!而且他們選三月三日登記,像兩個「OK」手勢,超可愛的!
pick(v.)挑選、選擇pick out仔細挑選sign(n.)手勢、標語、標示
Jack: That’s actually pretty sweet. But… aren’t you a little heartbroken? Your idol’s taken now.
傑克:那還蠻浪漫的欸。但⋯⋯妳不會有點小失落嗎?偶像結婚了耶。
heartbroken(adj.)心碎的
Emma: Nope! I just want him to be happy. Plus, now he has an awesome wife and their adorable dog, NiNi!
艾瑪:才不會!我只希望他幸福。而且現在他有很棒的老婆,還有他們可愛的狗NiNi!
awesome(adj.)很好的、太棒的、了不起的adorable(adj.)可愛的、迷人的
Jack: True. So… does this mean you’ll stop talking about him all the time?
傑克:也是啦。所以⋯⋯妳是不是終於可以少講一點他的事了?
stop V-ing停止做~all the time一直、總是
Emma: Not a chance! Tony Sun will always be my favorite!
艾瑪:想得美!孫協志永遠是我的最愛!
not a chance毫無機會、不可能always(adv.)總是、一直
Jack: Alright, alright! Let’s celebrate then!
傑克:好啦好啦!那來慶祝一下吧!