
可以打八折
Joanne and Joshua are shopping.
喬安與約書亞正在買東西。
shop(v.)買東西
Joanne: Let’s buy some clothes for our moms.
喬安:我們買一些衣服給媽媽們吧!
let(v.)讓let’s=let usbuy(v.)買some(det.)一些clothes(n.)衣服
Joshua: Good idea. This shirt looks nice. What do you think?
約書亞:好主意!這件襯衫看起來不錯,妳覺得呢?
idea(n.)想法、主意shirt(n.)襯衫look(v.)看起來nice(adj.)美好的think(v.)覺得
Joanne: It’s beautiful. Can I try it on?
喬安:它很美耶!我可以試穿嗎?
beautiful(adj.)美麗的、漂亮的try(v.)嘗試try on試穿
Joshua: Alright. Fitting rooms are there.
約書亞:好吧,試衣間在那裡。
alright(adv.)好的、可以fitting(n.)試衣room(n.)房間there(adv.)在那裡
Joanne: (After trying on) How do I look?
喬安:(試穿後)我看起來如何?
after(prep.)在…之後
Joshua: You look good in this shirt.
約書亞:妳穿這件襯衫好看。
Joanne: I know. Wow! This pair of shorts looks elegant and young. My mom will like it!
喬安:我知道。哇!這件短褲看起來優雅又年輕,我媽媽會喜歡的!
know(v.)知道wow(excl.)哇、呀pair(n.)一對、一雙shorts(n.)短褲elegant(adj.)優雅的young(adj.)年輕的
Joshua: Great! Then the shirt is for my mom, and this pair of shorts is for your mom.
約書亞:太好了!那這件襯衫給我媽,這件短褲給妳媽。
then(adv.)那麼
Joanne: You know what? If I also buy each of them, we can get a 20% discount.
喬安:你知道嗎?如果我也各買一件的話,我們可以打八折耶!
if(conj.)假如、如果also(adv.)也each(pron.)每個、各自%=percent(adv.)百分之…
Joshua: And you know what? It’s our moms the clothes are for!
約書亞:那妳知道嗎?這些衣服是要買給「媽媽們」的。