
筋疲力竭怎麼辦?
We have all had the experience of staying up late and then having to go to work the next day.
我們都有過熬夜但隔天要上班的經驗。
experience(n.)經驗
So how do we wake ourselves up the next day?
因此我們如何讓自己在隔天能清醒呢?
Some experts have provided some tips to help us get through a tiring day.
一些專家提供一些訣竅來幫助我們度過疲勞的一天。
expert(n.)專家provide(v.)提供get through消磨,度過tiring(adj.)令人疲倦的,累人的
First, sit near a window.
第一,坐在窗邊。
Fresh air helps people sober up, and the sunshine helps to reset your circadian rhythms.
新鮮空氣能幫助人們清醒,而陽光幫助重設你的生理時鐘。
sober(v.)使清醒sunshine(n.)陽光reset(v.)重設circadian rhythm晝夜節律,生理時鐘
Secondly, have a balanced diet.
第二,均衡飲食。
balanced(adj.)平衡的diet(n.)飲食
According to some nutritionists, our body is eager for food that can be easily digested and quickly absorbed when we’re exhausted.
根據一些營養學家的意見,我們身體在疲勞時會渴望容易消化且快速吸收的食物。
nutritionist(n.)營養學家eager(adj.)渴望的digest(v.)消化absorb(v.)吸收exhausted(adj.)筋疲力竭的
Therefore, it is vital to stay away from junk food and keep a balanced diet.
因此,遠離垃圾食物並均衡飲食極為重要。
vital(adj.)極其重要的stay away遠離junk(n.)廢棄的舊東西
Thirdly, take a nap.
第三,小睡片刻。
nap(n.)打盹,小睡
Napping for about 20 minutes helps to beat fatigue.
大約20分鐘的小睡可幫助消除疲勞。
nap(v.)打盹,小睡fatigue(n.)疲勞
Fourthly, do some exercise.
第四,做些運動。
Getting excited at the beginning of the day is the best way to get energized.
在一日之始得以興奮起來是提供能量最好的方法。
energize(v.)使有活力
Lastly, take proper amounts of caffeine.
最後,攝取適量的咖啡因。
proper(adj.)適當的amount(n.)數量caffeine(n.)咖啡因
A caffeine overdose will mess with your body’s natural sleep rhythms.
咖啡因過量會打亂身體的自然睡眠時鐘。
overdose(n.)過量,超劑量mess(v.)把……弄亂natural(adj.)自然的,正常的rhythm(n.)節奏,規律,節律
In addition, leave all big decisions for another day, as logical thought does not come easily when you are exhausted.
此外,當我們疲乏時,因為很難有邏輯地思考,所以要把重大決定放到其它時候做。
leave(v.)等一段時間再做decision(n.)決定logical(adj.)合乎邏輯的,合理的thought(n.)思考,思想come(v.)有,存在