
生活智慧王
Finn and Eve are roommates. They just got back from the supermarket.
芬恩和夏娃是室友。他們剛從超市回來。
Finn: I’m really tired of wearing a face mask all day.
芬恩:我好厭倦一整天戴口罩。
be tired of sth.疲於、厭倦
Eve: I get it. It’s very uncomfortable to have your face mask on all the time, especially on a scorching hot day like this.
夏娃:我懂你。在這種炎熱天氣戴口罩非常不舒服。
all the time時時刻刻especially特別是scorching hot炎熱的
Finn: I am starting to get pimples on my face.
芬恩:我都開始長痘痘了。
pimple(n.)痘痘
Eve: I used to have the same problem. You can put some lotion on your face so that the mask will not rub against it so much.
夏娃:我以前也有同樣的問題。你可以先在臉上塗些乳液,這樣口罩就不會一直摩擦到臉。
lotion(n.)乳液rub(v.)摩擦against(prep.)對上
Finn: Another thing that bothers me a lot about wearing a face mask is my glasses keeping fogging up.
芬恩:另外一個我很困擾的問題是眼鏡一直起霧。
bother(v.)困擾、擔憂fog up起霧
Eve: There’s an easy solution for you. You can try washing your glasses with soap. It really helps.
夏娃:那簡單。可以試著用肥皂水洗眼鏡。真的有幫助減緩起霧的情況喔。
solution(n.)解決方案soap(n.)肥皂
Finn: You are really a queen of life hacks!
芬恩:你真是生活智慧王!
queen(n.)女王、皇后life hack解決生活難題的小技巧
Eve: Well, my bigger problem is the color of my face masks. It’s hard to find one that matches my clothes.
夏娃:這個嘛,我更大的問題是口罩的顏色。很難找到適合衣服的口罩顏色。
match(v.)相配
Finn: Just wear the black ones. They look stylish.
芬恩:戴黑色就好啦。總是看起來很時尚。
stylish(adj.)時髦的
Eve: I guess you’re right.
夏娃:我想你說的有道理。