
關閉應用程式定位
Jenny and Al are friends. Jenny looks like she has something on her mind.
珍妮和艾爾是朋友。珍妮看起來好像有心事。
mind(n.)心思
Al: What’s on your mind?
艾爾:在想什麼?
Jenny: Never mind. It’s nothing.
珍妮:沒事啦。
Never mind.沒事、沒關係
Al: Come on. You can tell me.
艾爾:拜託,你可以告訴我啊。
Jenny: I was thinking about getting a new phone because my phone is so slow. The problem is that I just don’t have enough money for it now.
珍妮:我在考慮買新手機,因為我現在的手機太慢了,但是我現在真的沒有預算。
The problem is that...問題在於
Al: Well, let me give you some tips for improving your phone’s speed.
艾爾:那麼,我給你一些方法來改善手機速度。
improve(v.)改善
Jenny: Oh! What’s the first one?
珍妮:哦!第一個是什麼?
Al: You should always clear the cached data and get rid of those apps you don’t really need.
艾爾:要記得清除緩存數據,然後刪掉那些不需要的應用程式。
clear(v.)清除cached data暫存資料datum-data(n.)資料get rid of擺脫、去除app=application(n.)應用程式
Jenny: Done that. What else?
珍妮:好。還有什麼?
Al: Turn off the location access of apps. That’ll do the trick as well.
艾爾:關閉應用程式的定位。這也可以解決速度問題。
turn off關掉location access定位裝置do the trick發揮作用
Jenny: Thank you. I will give it a try.
珍妮:謝啦。我會試試看。
give it a try=give it a go試試看