
每小時喝一杯
Drinking water is very important to having a healthier body.
喝水對促進身體健康非常重要。
be of great importance很重要
The National Academy of Medicine recommends that women drink 2,700 milliliters and men drink 3,700 milliliters of water daily.
美國國家醫學院建議,女性每天應該喝2,700毫升的水,男性則應該喝3,700毫升。
recommend(v.)建議、推薦=suggest/propose
So how can you make sure you drink enough water? Here are some tips that can help.
那麼,我們該怎麼確保自己每天喝足夠的水呢?以下是一些有用的訣竅。
make sure確保=ensurehandsome tip高額的小費
First, setting a daily goal of how much water you will drink is a good start.
首先,設定每日喝水目標是個不錯的開始。
set a realistic goal設定實際的目標head start好的開始、優勢=advantage
To stay on track, you can set alarms on your phone to remind you when to drink.
為了保持進度,可以在手機上設鬧鐘,提醒自己何時該喝水。
stay on track保持、按計劃進行on the right track在正確的方向上remind(v.)提醒remind sb. to VR提醒某人做某事=remind sb. about sth.
Also, planning to drink one glass of water per hour at work is a good way to meet your body’s daily needs.
此外,規劃在工作時每小時喝一杯水,也是滿足身體每日需求的好方法。
meet the needs(requirements)滿足要求
Another tip is to drink one glass of water after waking up, one before each meal and one before going to bed.
另一個訣竅是起床後、每餐前和睡前各喝一杯水。
hit the sack(hay)上床睡覺
Carrying a reusable water bottle with you can also make drinking more water easier, as it serves as a reminder throughout the day.
隨身攜帶可重複使用的水瓶,能讓你記得隨時補充水分,也會讓喝水變得更簡單。
reusable(adj.)可重複使用的serve as充當=function as/act as
Other tips include drinking flavored water instead of sugary drinks and eating foods, such as fruits and vegetables, that are high in water.
其他建議包含飲用有味道的水來替代含糖飲料,並且多吃富含水分的食物,例如水果和蔬菜。
flavored(adj.)有味道的flavorful(adj.)美味的sugary(adj.)含糖的high in富含(某物)、含有大量(某物)
So what are you waiting for? Start following some of these great tips to have a healthier body now!
那麼,你還在等什麼呢?現在就開始採用這些妙招,讓自己擁有更健康的身體吧!
follow sb’s advice遵照~的建議take sb’s advice採取~的建議