
跟冬天說掰掰
Ben is talking to his roommate Sarah on a sunny Saturday morning.
晴朗的週六早晨,班正在和他的室友莎拉說話。
Ben: Good morning, Sarah! Look at the sun. It is a beautiful day!
班:早安,莎拉!看這陽光,真是美好的一天!
Sarah: Good morning! You are right. It is very sunny and warm today.
莎拉:早安!你說得對。今天陽光充足而且很溫暖。
clear(adj.)無雲晴朗的bright(adj.)明亮的
Ben: It is 22°C. I think winter is over.
班:現在是22度,我覺得冬天已經結束了。
Sarah: Finally! I want to wash my blanket today.
莎拉:終於!我今天想洗一洗我的毯子。
Ben: Good idea. I am airing out my comforter on the balcony right now.
班:好主意。我正要把我的棉被拿到陽台晾曬通風。
comforter(n.)厚棉被、被褥balcony(n.)陽台
Sarah: Does the sun really help?
莎拉:曬太陽真的有用嗎?
Ben: Yes! The sun makes the blankets smell fresh and kills the germs.
班:有用喔!陽光能讓棉被聞起來很清爽,還能殺菌。
fresh(adj.)清新的、清爽的germ(n.)細菌、病菌germ-free(adj.)無菌的
Sarah: That sounds great.
莎拉:聽起來真棒。
Ben: After two hours in the sun, the blankets feel so fluffy and warm.
班:在太陽下曬兩個小時後,棉被摸起來會非常蓬鬆溫暖。
fluffy(adj.)蓬鬆的
Sarah: Okay, I will bring my blankets out now. Can I use the other chair on the balcony?
莎拉:好,我現在就把棉被拿出來。我可以用陽台上的另一張椅子嗎?
the other(兩者中的)另一個
Ben: Of course.
班:當然可以。
sure thing沒問題=no problem
Sarah: Perfect. Then we can put them in the closet until next winter.
莎拉:太好了。然後我們就可以把它們收進衣櫃,直到明年冬天。
until(prep.)(conj.)直到not…until…直到~才~