
你的最愛排第幾?
Emma is chatting with her friend Ryan.
艾瑪正在和她的朋友萊恩聊天。
Emma: Hey Ryan, did you see the new K-drama list from TIME magazine?
艾瑪:嘿,萊恩,你有看到時代雜誌最新公布的韓劇榜單嗎?
magazine(n.)雜誌
Ryan: No, I didn’t. What is it about?
萊恩:沒有耶,是關於什麼的?
Emma: TIME chose the Top 10 Korean dramas of 2025.
艾瑪:《時代》選出了2025年最佳韓劇前十名。
choose(v.)選擇choose from …從…選擇/choose to do sth.選擇做某事
Ryan: Which drama is number one?
萊恩:第一名是哪一部?
Emma: “When Life Gives You Tangerines” is number one.
艾瑪:《苦盡柑來遇見你》是第一名。
Ryan: Oh, the sad one on Netflix? I cried watching the trailer.
萊恩:喔,是Netflix上那部很催淚的嗎?我看預告就哭了。
trailer(n.)預告片sneak peek搶先看
Emma: Yes. TIME said it tells a beautiful story about family and real life.
艾瑪:對啊,《時代》說它用很真實又動人的方式講家庭和人生。
life isn’t always a bed of roses生活不總是順利
Ryan: I like stories like that. What about “Squid Game 3”?
萊恩:我喜歡那種類型的故事。那《魷魚遊戲3》呢?
Emma: It’s number three. Some people loved it, but others didn’t.
艾瑪:它是第三名。有些人很喜歡,但也有人不喜歡。
other+複數N.=其他的~
Ryan: I see. Did the list miss any popular drama?
萊恩:原來如此。有沒有很紅但沒上榜的戲?
be all the rage非常流行、炙手可熱a hit暢銷、爆紅
Emma: Yes. TIME said some popular shows were still airing, so they will join next year.
艾瑪:有喔。《時代》說有些熱門戲還在播,所以會放到明年的榜單。
air(v.)播出、播放
Ryan: Oh, I get it now. Then my favorite drama still has a chance next year.
萊恩:喔,我懂了。那我最喜歡的韓劇明年還有機會上榜。
get it懂了、明白了have a chance有機會