
照X光和抽血檢查
Miley is at the hospital for her annual health checkup.
麥莉去醫院做年度健康檢查。
annual(adj.)年度的=yearly(adj.)、monthly(adj.)每月的
Miley: Hello, I’m Miley Morland. I’m here for my checkup.
麥莉:你好,我是麥莉‧莫蘭。我來做健康檢查。
Nurse: Ok, let me just check that for you. Yes, Miss Morland, I see your name here on the screen. Is this your first time to have a checkup done at this hospital?
護理師:讓我查一下你的資料。對,莫蘭小姐,我看到妳的名字了。這是你第一次來在這家醫院做間康檢查吧。
let+原型動詞、讓、使screen(n.)螢幕
Miley: That’s correct.
麥莉:沒錯。
correct(adj., v.)正確的、糾正
Nurse: Please fill out these forms first, and then you’ll just have to wait a few minutes.
護理師:請你先填這些表格,然後等我一下。
fill out填寫form(n.)表格have to必須a few minutes幾分鐘
Miley: How many of these forms are there in total?
麥莉:總共有幾張?
in total總共
Nurse: Three – two blue ones and one white one. You’ll have X-rays and a blood test done today.
護理師:三張,兩張藍色、一張白色。你今天會照X光還有做抽血檢查。
X-rays(n.)X光blood test抽血檢查
Miley: How much blood will the doctor draw? I’m a bit scared.
麥莉:總共會抽多少血啊?我有點害怕抽血。
draw(v.)抽取、畫畫(draw-drew-drawn)scared(adj.)害怕(多是實體的)=afraid (of)、fear(v.)害怕(抽象)
Nurse: Don’t worry, it won’t be much; maybe just 10ml this time. After you fill out the forms, just take them to the counter over there and pay the fee.
護理師:別擔心,不會很多的。應該才10毫升吧。你填完這些表格後,就帶著它們去那個櫃台先付這次的費用。
ml=milliliter(n.)毫升、liter(n.)公升counter(n.)櫃台fee(n.)費用、tuition fee學費、visa fee簽證費
Miley: How much is it?
麥莉:多少呢?
Nurse: It will be 1,200 NT dollars.
護理師:一共是1,200元。