
喜歡就帶走吧
Vincent and Dan are roommates. Vincent is cleaning his room.
文森和丹是室友。文森正在打掃房間。
clean(v.)清理
Dan: What are you doing? Why are there so many clothes?
丹:你在做什麼?為什麼有這麼多衣服?
Vincent: I’m throwing them away. I got too many old clothes in my closet.
文森:我要把它們扔了。衣櫥裡有太多舊衣服。
too (adv.)太、表示負面closet(n.)衣櫥
Dan: You did buy a lot of clothes. You hardly wear them.
丹:你的確買了很多衣服,但幾乎都沒穿。
do RV 強調hardly(adv.)幾乎不
Vincent: You can take them away if you like.
文森:如果你有喜歡的可以帶走。
take sth. away拿走if you like如果你要的話
Dan: Let me try this jacket on.
丹:讓我試試這件夾克。
try sth. on試穿jacket(n.)夾克
Vincent: I bought it in Italy last winter. It was so cold there.
文森:我去年冬天在義大利買的。那裡好冷。
last winter去年冬天cold(adj.)冷
Dan: It’s too big for me. It doesn’t fit at all. What size is it?
丹:對我來說太大了,根本不合。這是什麼尺寸?
fit(v.)合身、not at all一點也不size(n.)尺寸
Vincent: Extra large.
文森:特大號。
extra large特大號
Dan: I need to wear the next size down.
丹:我需要穿小一號。
the next size down小一號
Vincent: I don’t think I was ever that thin.
文森:我想我從來都沒有那麼瘦過。
thin(adj.)瘦的