
我還沒沖澡
Beck and Lily are a couple. They are going on a double date with Thomas and Maggie.
貝克和莉莉是情侶。他們要和湯瑪士還有瑪姬來個四人約會。
couple(n.)情侶、夫妻double date四人約會、double(adj.)雙重的、兩個的
Lily: Hey, are you ready to go?
莉莉:欸,你準備好了嗎?
be ready to RV準備好做某事
Beck: Not yet. I haven’t finished my work.
貝克:還沒。我工作還沒弄完。
not yet還沒finish(v.)結束
Lily: How much more time do you need?
莉莉:還要多久?
Beck: Maybe 10 more minutes. I haven’t showered yet either.
貝克:大概十分鐘吧,而且,我還沒沖澡。
minute(n.)分鐘shower(v.)沖澡either(adv.) (用於否定句)也
Lily: Come on! We’re late! Thomas and Maggie have already arrived at the restaurant.
莉莉:你快一點,我們已經遲到了,湯瑪士和瑪姬已經到餐廳了。
Beck: This early?
貝克:這麼早?
Lily: Have you checked the time? It’s almost six o’clock.
莉莉:你有看時間嗎?已經六點鐘了欸。
check(v.)檢查
Beck: Oh no! I lost track of time. Have we already booked a table?
貝克:噢不,我沒注意到時間。我們有訂位嗎?
lose track of time沒意識到時間book(v.)預定
Lily: Yes, I made a reservation last week.
莉莉:有,我上禮拜就訂好了。
reservation(n.)訂位
Beck: Alright! I’ll hurry up!
貝克:好啦,我會加快速度。
hurry up快一點